Friday, August 5, 2022

Shroud of Faith Shroud of Love

 I don't know if you are familiar with the Shroud of Turin or not. Whether you are or are not, here is an article with both some history on the Shroud and how science and religion are melded together. There is no US versus THEM.  Science and faith co-exist, in fact they should co-exist because God created so many wonderful beautiful things in our world and science just makes them all come to our attention!

Take a read and look at this article.  For me, I think it is fantastically fascinating, but my faith does  not hinge or whether or not it is real. My faith believes because of the love Jesus has for all of us.

https://grottonetwork.com/keep-the-faith/belief/reflective-narrative-about-the-shroud-of-turin/


No comments:

Post a Comment