Friday, September 20, 2019

Just Keep Smiling?

Mylanta! The last two weeks have been a technology nightmare!  Since Microsoft announced it wasn't supporting Windows 7 I have been working on getting the computers where I work on board with Windows 10.  I don't physically do the upgrade but work with a company who does that for us but even then I have never had some much craziness in my life!

Everyone else had their upgrades finished. My computer was the last one. Good thing because if it had been first I would have told everyone forget Windows 10 we are staying off the Internet and in the dark ages!

I had to get a brand new computer because mine was too old to handle the upgrade.  Usually I get excited about brand new techie things. Not this time. Nothing is where it should be and nothing was working like it should have been.  I felt sorry for our tech company helping us because I know I was a thorn in their side for the last two weeks!

So I haven't been able to have time to do any blogging or writing because of this and I feel so tired!  Writing my blogs really energizes me!  It gets me thinking about fun future things.  I love writing but good golly I've been too tired lately to do it!
So now I have begun and I hope it lasts...no more bugaboos with the computer I am tying on or I think I'll turn in my blogs handwritten... as if you could do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment