Friday, April 20, 2018

How A Taxi Driver Helped Me Learn Patience

I was searching the internet for ways to stay patient in traffic. I have a really bad time being patient in traffic. While I don't blow my horn or wave the bird at people, I mutter and get upset which if nothing else hurts my blood pressure and anxiety levels.  But it also makes me forget there are real people out there driving cars, riding in cars or trucks maybe having a bad day. If I could just remember to smile more when in my car at least it would lower my tension, and honestly you may help lighten someone else's day.   Take time to read the article below about a New York Taxi Driver who listened to the Spirit whisper in his heart to stop and wait.  He found a much better way to spend his time.

https://www.elitedaily.com/life/culture/story-one-taxi-driver-will-change-entire-day

No comments:

Post a Comment