Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Encouraging Words, July 8, 2013


E-words July 8, 2013
This week I am focusing on fun. My dad had a way of using little sayings that always cracked me up. I don’t know where he came up with these things, if he read them somewhere which could be very true because he read books like crazy. But it was fascinating listening to them. Things like, “Well, you’re cuter than a little spotted pup trotting beneath a red wagon!” or “They are slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.”

He always made me laugh with these so I found some to share with you too!

1. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sounds they make as they fly by!

2. Someday we’ll look back on all this and run into a parked car.

3. Tell me what you need and I’ll tell you how to get along without it!

4. I hate when my Reality Check bounces.

5. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.

6. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

7.  Everybody is somebody else’s weirdo.

8.  Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.

9. I poured Spot remover all over my dog. Now he’s gone.

10. Just remember, you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Have a great week. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment