Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One of those days when you wonder...why am I doing what I am doing?

I am so behind on my civility blog this week. In fact, it may not get done because I'm having a crisis of everything week...why do I write? Why do I try to please everybody and therefore nobody? I've been stressed at work and apparently have not been very good at hiding it...people are afraid to ask me questions and told me so...ouch.

I guess I should go ahead and call this blog #37 for civility but it just doesn't feel very civil. I mean, have I learned anything and if I have why isn't it showing yet? Am I talking the talk but not walking the walk?
Somebody out there answer me...do I just write to thin air? What purpose does my writing serve?

I get an idea for something to write even just for myself and the doubts wash over me like the stupid raft on the Arkansas River when I fell out of the boat during the rapid run.
I hope and pray next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment