Thursday, January 5, 2012

Civility-Jan 2, 2012 - still....

Egad, this is going to be harder than I thought! Being civil doesn't have any rewards...besides not making a jerk out of yourself, receiving harsh looks when you forget to be civil and hold your tongue, oh and that march to confession...
Just today, only 4 days into my new resolve to keep my mouth shut I'm plagued with the desire to spit out, "You moron!" to the driver in front of me driving 10 MPH in a 35 MPH and then just as I calmly think, I'll just move over into the next lane - see aren't I being civil, for not yelling, or even thinking a nasty thought,  this driver pulls into the next lane just as I moved over forcing me to once again brake hard and not hit them.
sigh....am I going to make it 361 more days????? The world is against me on this!!!!!
(and I hear you snort!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment